Wednesday, July 09, 2008

grr.. just finished watering the garden upstairs.
that irritating lau whole day long only know how to threaten & bully me.
he threaten me that if i dont water the plants, i no need to use the comp already. irritating!
today just learnt how to solve the first row of rubik's cube. super fun!
actually meixuan yesterday already taught me but i dont quite of understand how to solve it yesterday. so today, she taught me again. and finally, I MADE IT! through practices of course..
practice makes perfect. yeah.
tomorrow gonna learn how to solve the second row of the rubik's cube. yay.
today school was okay luh. kinda bored only.
this morning rained very heavily. reached school, not very heavy already.
first period was amaths. going through hmk questions again. sian.
after that was ss, more sian! but during that lesson, i was also learning how to solve the rubik's cube because i've brought mine.that was also when i've finally made it.
my rubik's cube is a very cheapo, ugly and old cube. found in my cupboard, so use it to learn first lor.
after ss, english. after that recess.
recess, i forgot how to solve already. dont know what happened to my brain. stm i think. lol
after that was physics. was super tired that my eyes want to close.
still teaching the chpt pressure. as i've said. tuition taught already. maybe is because of that which caused me wanna sleep.
after physics, pccg.
after pccg, went home. ebel cheated my feelings! >:(
i thought we're going home tgt, she never say properly.
in the end she say she got cca, made me waited for her so long. and so i've to walk to the mrt alone D:
on the way home, i practised and practised. now im quite familiar of how to solve the first row already. i think wont forget again. haha.
bought a better rubik's cube from popular just now (:
ohya, there's debate for my group tomorrow! kind of nervous, scary!
shall stop here, need to rehearse for tomorrow's debate.
tata
all the best for my group!